- Founded in 1951
- Pre-K (3-4 year old) through Grade 8
- Size: 240 students, 28 faculty & 7 Administrators on 4 campuses
- Avg. Class Size: 13.5
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Churches Represented: 43
- Communities Represented: 30 Click here for a map (PDF)
- Co-ed Sports & Activities
- Extended Care Programs
- Discovery Center: A program tailored to service the unique needs of individual learners.
THE DISCOVERY CENTER is an auxiliary service, located on the school premises, which supports the unique needs of individual students on either end of the learning spectrum. Students who require a greater level of support in mastering academics can receive instruction and learn strategies for success. Through small group instruction, one-on-one instruction, and collaborative efforts with classroom teachers and parents, tutors emphasize remedial instruction and compensatory strategies, which address conditions that interfere with learning.
The Discovery Center also oversees our Gifted Student Program which works with students who require a greater level of academic challenge and who travel on an advanced academic trajectory. These students will go above and beyond the classroom curriculum to gain a deeper understanding of the course work offered.
We delight in ministering to the needs of our students as they uncover their unique potential.