- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- Size: Over 250 students, 29 faculty and 8 Administrators on 3 campuses
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.
(Preschool thru Grade 8)
Families who live north of Rt. 128 may find our Beverly Campus the right fit. We are located within the Second Congregational Church at 35 Conant Street in Beverly, Massachusetts.
Our students live in Beverly, Hamilton, Wenham and other communities on the North Shore. Small classes offer each child the opportunity to learn under the close supervision and mentoring of gifted educators. Your child is known at our school. This attention and nurturing by caring, experienced, and passionate teachers are of the utmost importance during a child’s formative years.
Parents should never be forced to choose between a quality educational experience and meaningful spiritual development. At North Shore Christian School, we weave God’s truth through the curriculum. Our goal is to prepare our boys and girls with knowledge and skills for middle school while gaining an enduring understanding about life.
Beverly Open House 8:30-11:30am
Friday, June 5, 2020
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Come see our school in action! Meet some teachers and students, walk the halls, see what North Shore Christian School is all about. From 8:30 to 11:30am our doors are open to you. No RSVP required.
Fighting Against Summer Slide
Are your children counting the days till summer vacation? To a child this is a special time to lay off the homework, relax, and take part in hobbies or activities that . . .
End of the School Year Goodbyes
One would think that the end of the school year, with the long, sun-filled summer days just waiting for all the fun, that students would be excited to ditch the books a . . .
The Benefits of Theater Productions
If you have ever been a part of a show, you know the energy and excitement around putting on a production is downright palpable. Whether your child is a main character, . . .