- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- Size: Over 250 students, 29 faculty and 8 Administrators on 3 campuses
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.
(Preschool thru Grade 8)
Families who live north of Rt. 128 may find our Beverly Campus the right fit. We are located within the Second Congregational Church at 35 Conant Street in Beverly, Massachusetts.
Our students live in Beverly, Hamilton, Wenham and other communities on the North Shore. Small classes offer each child the opportunity to learn under the close supervision and mentoring of gifted educators. Your child is known at our school. This attention and nurturing by caring, experienced, and passionate teachers are of the utmost importance during a child’s formative years.
Parents should never be forced to choose between a quality educational experience and meaningful spiritual development. At North Shore Christian School, we weave God’s truth through the curriculum. Our goal is to prepare our boys and girls with knowledge and skills for middle school while gaining an enduring understanding about life.
Friday, March 1, 2019
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
No School Beverly Parent/Teacher Conferences
Friday, March 22, 2019
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
International Luncheon Beverly
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
NSCS Beverly Campus Presents Science Fair 2019
Every great idea starts somewhere. Scientists spend years working toward a solution to a problem in labs and natural environments. Sometimes those great ideas that impact the world are discoveries tha . . .
Making the Most of Vacation
For many of us, vacations conjure up visions of laying on the couch watching Netflix or maybe sitting on a tropical beach with our toes in the sand. While this would be . . .
Pay It Forward This Valentine's Day
If you have ever heard the expression to “Pay it Forward,” then you know it means instead of paying someone “back” for showing you kindness, that you pay it “forward” t . . .