(Pre-K thru 8th grade)
It is our belief that setting and atmosphere play a major role in developing a positive learning environment. North Shore Christian School’s 3.7 acre Main campus is located in a well-established residential neighborhood in Lynn, near the Peabody town line, minutes from Interstate 95 and Routes 1, 1A and 128. Our recently expanded and renovated building supports the variety of programs we offer.
- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- Size: Over 250 students, 29 faculty and 8 Administrators on 3 campuses
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.
Lynn Admissions Open House
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
8:30 am - 11:00 am
Thursday, February 28, 2019
2:45 pm - 4:15 pm
Scholastics Book Fair
Thursday, March 21, 2019
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Making the Most of Vacation
For many of us, vacations conjure up visions of laying on the couch watching Netflix or maybe sitting on a tropical beach with our toes in the sand. While this would be . . .
Pay It Forward This Valentine's Day
If you have ever heard the expression to “Pay it Forward,” then you know it means instead of paying someone “back” for showing you kindness, that you pay it “forward” t . . .
Organizing for Success
Did you know that organization is one of the key factors to success in school? Being organized in school can mean: being on time with assignments, knowing what is due when, and being able to plan ahea . . .
Benefits of Being a Member of a Team
North Shore Christian School offers many after school opportunities to be a part of a larger team whether it is on the basketball court, the soccer pitch, in a musical . . .