Now accepting applications for academic year 2018-2019
Lower and Upper Elementary Teachers:
Currently accepting applications for certified teachers in lower and upper elementary grades. Experience preferred.
Full-time assistant (sick, vacation, tuition discount and other benefits included) or part-time to aid lower elementary classroom teachers.
Candidates must be able to sign the school’s statement of Christian faith and be in agreement with our mission statement. Letters of interest and resumes should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- Size: 240 students, 29 faculty and 8 Administrators on 2 campuses
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.