Candidates for all positions must be able to sign the school’s statement of Christian faith and be in agreement with our mission statement. Letters of interest and resumes should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
2017-2018 Teaching and Staff positions – North Shore Christian School
North Shore Christian School is now accepting applications for several positions for the 2017-2018 academic year:
Part-time Art Teacher – Grades K-6 Seeking a part-time highly motivated and creative individual to lead, inspire, and instruct our students in Art education. The ideal candidate should have prior experience teaching Art in a school environment and have a solid understanding of childhood development. In addition, The Art teacher will provide instruction and introduce students to various artists, forms, techniques, vocabulary, and art mediums.
The primary responsibilities for this key position will include the following:
- Designing and developing a robust Annual Fund.
- Overseeing school-wide and campus-specific fundraising events, including recruiting and directing volunteers to orchestrate and implement events.
- Cultivating major gifts and planned giving opportunities.
- Assisting with the design and messaging of all written communications materials, including Development, Admissions, and website/social media.
- Initiating and maintaining communication with, and database of, alumni, alumni families, and friends of NSCS.
- Researching prospective individual and corporate donors and grants.
- Developing and/or facilitating current and prospective donor communications, such as annual report, newsletters, grant proposals, and appeal letters.
The anticipated hours for this position are approximately 3/4 time.