2019-2020 Teaching and Staff Positions
Part-Time Middle School Teaching Position NSCS is seeking a highly qualified part-time Middle School Teacher for a contained classroom on our Beverly Campus. Subject areas to be determined. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach either Science and Math or Social Studies and ELA. Candidates must be licensed teachers or demonstrate an ability to pursue licensure upon hire. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Science/Technology Teaching Position NSCS is seeking a highly qualified classroom science and technology teacher for upper elementary and middle school on our Lynn campus. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, creative, and ability to design and integrate tech preparedness, as well as implement digital literacy competencies. Candidates must be licensed teachers or demonstrate an ability to pursue licensure upon hire. Send resume to email@example.com
Elementary Teaching Positions NSCS is seeking highly qualified classroom teachers for the lower and upper elementary classroom. Candidates must be licensed teachers or demonstrate an ability to pursue licensure upon hire. Prior teaching experience is preferred. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full and Part-time Teaching Assistants NSCS is seeking a highly motivated and flexible individual to support students’ instructional needs in our lower elementary classrooms. Prior experience working with children is preferred. Send resume to email@example.com
- In concert with the Board and principals, execute plans to achieve the Annual Fund budget goals.
- Oversee and execute all School-wide fundraising events, including leading, directing, and recruiting volunteers to orchestrate and implement all major fundraising events.
- Support Campus-specific fundraising events.
- Assist with the design and messaging of written communications, including development and admissions materials and website content.
- Conduct research and participate in the identification of prospective individual and corporate donors and grants. Develop and/or facilitate preparation of prospective donor communications, including writing newsletters, grant proposals, and appeal letters.
- Update and maintain of the School’s donor database.
- Assist the Development Committee and Admissions with community relations and initiatives with outside organizations.
- Manage reporting and administrative support of Development initiatives and activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and other technology platforms.
- Strong problem-solver and detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work naturally within a collaborative team environment, as well as possess the ability to work with little supervision as needed.
- Strong project management skills
- An understanding of marketing and promotions practices.
- A strong, clear Christian testimony of acceptance of Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org