is available for students who need to arrive to school as early as 7:30 a.m. Supervised by a faculty member, students spend the time reading or finishing homework.
AFTER-SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM
runs from 2:45 to 5:30 p.m. and provides enrichment and child care for students beyond the formal school day. Parents have the flexibility to pick up their child any time before 5:30 p.m. Cost for this program for Early Childhood – 4th is $20/Day. Middle School (grades 5-8) is $15 per day.
A variety of classes and clubs ranging from foreign languages, musical instruction, dance, Theater Workshop and Nature Club meet after school.
- Accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- 3 campuses located in Beverly, Hamilton, and Lynn
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Learning Enrichment Center
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.
- Member of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)