- School tour
- Submit a completed application for admission, which includes:
- Application fee of $80
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of child’s most recent report card
- Copy of child’s most recent standardized testing report(s).
- Copy of child’s most recent Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) if applicable.
- Admissions screening and interview. Once the application is received, we will contact you to set up:
- An academic screening (20-30 minutes for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten: 30-45 minutes for 1st-8th Grades)
- A classroom visit (15-20 minutes for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, half or full day for 1st-8th Grades)
- Parent interview with NSCS staff (20-30 minutes)
- The Admissions Committee reviews all completed applications and will render a decision. Acceptance for new students occurs after re-enrollment closes for existing students.
- Upon notification of acceptance, the Enrollment packet, a selection of a payment plan and a deposit of $500 are due within two weeks. If the enrollment process is not fully completed within two weeks of the acceptance notification, the student’s spot may be forfeited.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
North Shore Christian School is a non-profit organization that admits and welcomes students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin.