It is that time of year when students and parents alike are attending school open houses to find the right fit when it comes to their spiritual, educational, and social needs. North Shore Christian School is an independent Christian School serving students in grades preschool through 8th grade, with campuses in Beverly and Lynn. Our school is rooted in the traditional evangelical faith and seeks to be a community that provides not only a challenging education but a Biblical worldview as well. Here are a few of the reasons we love our school community and all it has to offer.
- Our faculty is highly skilled and widely diverse, with expertise that span the academic subjects. Our faculty come to us from a variety of backgrounds.
- While NSCS is an interdenominational, independent, evangelical Christian school, our families and students represent over 60 different churches.
- We offer both before and after school care for families that need extended hours.
- NSCS offers financial aid for families that qualify. In fact, 45% of our students receive some level of financial aid.
- Our class sizes are small for exceptional access to teachers and the curriculum. At the same time our students have opportunities to expand their friend circle through events and activities with other classes and the NSCS family as a whole. Our average class size is 12 and our two campuses have over 200 hundred students.
- NSCS offers after school enrichment classes such as dance, theater arts, art classes, instrument lessons, and much more.
- NSCS is proud of its outstanding boys and girls athletic programs including soccer in the fall and basketball in the winter.
- Weekly Chapel and Bible studies bring our students and faculty together as a community and allow us to celebrate His name.
- Our successful KnowAtom curriculum for S.T.E.M. studies is beloved by our teachers and students alike.
- While not tangible, NSCS has a feeling of being at home, with teachers who love God and our students and strive to prepare them for their futures with a Biblical worldview.
If you are looking for the “right fit” for your child for the next academic, year contact North Shore Christian to schedule a tour and find our more about our unique community. Call (781) 599-2040 for our Lynn Campus for Preschool through 8th grade or (978) 921-2888 for our Beverly Campus, which is home to Preschool through 6th grade. Or visit our website to find out more information about our campuses, faculty and curriculum offerings.