We know that choosing a school for your child is a very important decision. We feel honored that you would consider us to partner with you as you raise and educate your children. We look forward to answering your questions and making the admissions process as easy as possible.
You are invited to come for a visit to learn about the exciting things that God is doing on our different campuses. The best way to get a feel for North Shore Christian School is to visit us while school is in session. Several Open Houses are provided throughout the year when you can tour our campus.
Prospective students are also invited to spend a day visiting in a classroom which provides a unique opportunity to meet our students and participate in various activities.
Come see for yourself what makes us different.
Lynn Open Houses
Wednesday, January 22, 8:30am-11:30am
Wednesday, February 26, 8:30am-11:30am
Wednesday, March 4, 8:30am-11:30am
Wednesday, April 1, 8:30am-11:30am
Wednesday, May 20, 8:30am-11:30am
Wednesday, June 3, 8:30am-11:30am
Hamilton Open Houses
Thursday, January 23, 8:30am-11:30am
Thursday February 27, 8:30am-11:30am
Thursday March 5, 8:30am-11:30am
Thursday April 2, 8:30am-11:30am
Thursday May 21, 8:30am-11:30am
Thursday June 4, 8:30am-11:30am
Beverly Open Houses
Friday, January 24, 8:30am-11:30am
Friday, February 28, 8:30am-11:30am
Friday, March 6, 8:30am-11:30am
Friday, April 3, 8:30am-11:30am
Friday, May 22, 8:30am-11:30am
Friday, June 5, 8:30am-11:30am
- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- Size: Over 250 students, 29 faculty and 8 Administrators on 3 campuses
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.