- Accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- 3 campuses located in Beverly, Hamilton, and Lynn
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.
- Member of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
(Preschool thru Grade 8)
Families who live north of Rt. 128 may find our Beverly Campus the right fit. We are located within the Second Congregational Church at 35 Conant Street in Beverly, Massachusetts.
Our students live in Beverly, Hamilton, Wenham and other communities on the North Shore. Small classes offer each child the opportunity to learn under the close supervision and mentoring of gifted educators. Your child is known at our school. This attention and nurturing by caring, experienced, and passionate teachers are of the utmost importance during a child’s formative years.
Parents should never be forced to choose between a quality educational experience and meaningful spiritual development. At North Shore Christian School, we weave God’s truth through the curriculum. Our goal is to prepare our boys and girls with knowledge and skills for middle school while gaining an enduring understanding about life.
Open House on the Beverly Campus
Friday, October 15, 2021
8:30 am - 10:00 am
We invite all families interested in learning more about North Shore Christian School to attend one of our open houses. RSVP to the Director of Admissions and let us know you’ll be coming – firstname.lastname@example.org.
After School Parent Teachers Conferences K-8th Grade
Thursday, December 2, 2021
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Teachers will be in touch with parents regarding the times of after school conferences for the K-8th grader.
No School for K-8th Grade - Parent Teacher Conferences
Friday, December 3, 2021
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Students in our Beverly & Lynn campuses who are in K-8th grade will not have school today so that parent teacher conferences can take place during the school day.
Please note: if you are a parent of a preschool/PreK student - The Early childhood program on all of our campuses will have school today.
Fighting Against Summer Slide
Are your children counting the days till summer vacation? To a child this is a special time to lay off the homework, relax, and take part in hobbies or activities that . . .
End of the School Year Goodbyes
One would think that the end of the school year, with the long, sun-filled summer days just waiting for all the fun, that students would be excited to ditch the books a . . .
The Benefits of Theater Productions
If you have ever been a part of a show, you know the energy and excitement around putting on a production is downright palpable. Whether your child is a main character, . . .