- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- Size: 240 students, 29 faculty and 8 Administrators on 2 campuses
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.
(Preschool thru Grade 6)
Families who live north of Rt. 128 may find our Beverly Campus the right fit. We are located within the Second Congregational Church at 35 Conant Street in Beverly, Massachusetts.
Our students live in Beverly, Hamilton, Wenham and other communities on the North Shore. Small classes offer each child the opportunity to learn under the close supervision and mentoring of gifted educators. Your child is known at our school. This attention and nurturing by caring, experienced, and passionate teachers are of the utmost importance during a child’s formative years.
Parents should never be forced to choose between a quality educational experience and meaningful spiritual development. At North Shore Christian School, we weave God’s truth through the curriculum. Our goal is to prepare our boys and girls with knowledge and skills for middle school while gaining an enduring understanding about life.
Saturday, April 28, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Teacher In-Service- Half Day- Beverly Campus
Friday, May 4, 2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
5th & 6th Grade Celebration
Monday, May 7, 2018
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Encouraging Reluctant Readers
Learning to read can be such an exciting time in a child’s life. Literature can open a whole new world to a child as they explore new places, characters, and scenarios. . . .
Advantages of Learning another Language
We live in a globalized world where, through the push of a few buttons on a keyboard, we can interact, communicate, and conduct business with peoples from around the wo . . .
S.T.E.M. Education by the Numbers
North Shore Christian School offers innovative S.T.E.M. lessons provided by the “KnowAtom” curriculum. Our students love using in . . .