- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- Size: 240 students, 29 faculty and 8 Administrators on 2 campuses
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.
(Preschool thru Grade 6)
Families who live north of Rt. 128 may find our Beverly Campus the right fit. We are located within the Second Congregational Church at 35 Conant Street in Beverly, Massachusetts.
Our students live in Beverly, Hamilton, Wenham and other communities on the North Shore. Small classes offer each child the opportunity to learn under the close supervision and mentoring of gifted educators. Your child is known at our school. This attention and nurturing by caring, experienced, and passionate teachers are of the utmost importance during a child’s formative years.
Parents should never be forced to choose between a quality educational experience and meaningful spiritual development. At North Shore Christian School, we weave God’s truth through the curriculum. Our goal is to prepare our boys and girls with knowledge and skills for middle school while gaining an enduring understanding about life.
Learning through Volunteering
Over the past year, we have discussed the many ways that our students, staff, and families take part in volunteering all year. From helping serve food at Our Brother’s . . .
How Much Tech is Too Much Tech?
The world around us is changing so fast and technology is evolving faster than most of us can handle. For many parents, this means that our children’s experiences in sc . . .
NSCS Beverly Spring Concert and Art Show
On May 14, 2018, the students of NSCS Beverly Campus blessed parents, grandparents, and guests during a special evening featuring our annual Spring Concert and Art Show . . .