(Pre-K thru 8th grade)
It is our belief that setting and atmosphere play a major role in developing a positive learning environment. North Shore Christian School’s 3.7 acre Main campus is located in a well-established residential neighborhood in Lynn, near the Peabody town line, minutes from Interstate 95 and Routes 1, 1A and 128. Our recently expanded and renovated building supports the variety of programs we offer.
- Accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Founded in 1951
- Preschool through Grade 8
- 3 campuses located in Beverly, Hamilton, and Lynn
- Average Class Size: 12
- Communities Represented: 25
- Racially & Economically Diverse
- Students receiving financial aid: 74%
- STEM Science Curriculum
- Academic Support and enrichment
- Theatrical training and live performances
- Home-to-School Partnership
- Weekly Chapel and Bible instruction
- Before School and After School Care
- NSCS is pleased to house the Gordon College Graduate Education Orton-Gillingham Reading Clinic that provides free reading tutoring to qualifying NSCS and community students.
- Member of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Picture Day - Lynn Campus
Monday, September 27, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Open House on the Lynn Campus
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
8:30 am - 10:00 am
Picture Retake Day in Lynn
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
NSCS Lynn Robotics Team Wins Again!
LYNN, MA -- On Saturday February 1st, North Shore Christian School’s Lynn Robotics Club students competed in their third Southern New England VEX IQ Robotics tournament, hosted by Worcester Polytechni . . .
NSCS Robotics Team Continues to Excel
On Sunday, January 19th, the North Shore Christian School Robotics Team, along with 26 other teams from all over New England, competed at Hopkinton High School, in the Hopkinton Squared Away IQ Qualif . . .
Congratulations to the NSCS Robotics Team!
Saturday, December 7th the NSCS Robotics Team competed in their 1st Robotics Tournament against 34 other teams from New England.
Our team consisted of an elementary team representing the . . .